Higher Education Commission (HEC) Islamabad declares completely subsidized Hungaricum Scholarships for students, Masters, and Ph.D. Projects. Hungaricum Scholarship Program (2020-21) is dispatched by the Hungarian Government under Higher Education and Scientific Exchange Program for Bachelors, One-Tier Master’s, Masters, and PHD. studies.
The program is overseen by HEC, Pakistan, and the Tempus Public Foundation, Hungary. The cutoff time for online accommodation of use is January 15, 2021.
Stipendium Hungaricum grants are accessible for
- Bachelor Degree (after 12 years of education)
- One-Tier Master’s Degree (after 12 years of education)
- Master Degree (after 16 years of education)
- Ph.D. Degree (after 18 years of education)
HEC Hungaricum Scholarship Covers
- Tuition Education: exemption from the installment of educational cost fee
- Monthly stipend:
- Bachelors and Masters Scholarships: monthly HUF 43,700/ – (cca EUR 130) Doctoral level: according to the current Hungarian enactment, month to month HUF 140,000/ – (cca EUR 415) for the primary period of training (4 semesters) and HUF 180,000 (cca EUR 530) for the subsequent stage (4 semesters) – for a year a year, until fulfillment of studies.
- Accommodation: Dormitory place or a commitment of HUF 40,000/month
- Medical insurance: Health care administrations as indicated by the significant Hungarian enactment (Act No. 80 of 1997, public health care coverage card) and valuable clinical insurance.
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Hungaricum Scholarship
- Applicant must be a resident of Pakistan/AJ&K.
- Must be between the age of 18-22 years for undergrad programs, for which they are applying for affirmation and as far as possible ought not surpass 35 years for postgraduate Master’s (18 years) and Ph.D. programs on January 15, 2021. On account of PhD programs, for full-time representatives of public area Universities, Colleges, and R&D associations the most extreme age must be 40 years on January 15, 2021.
- The candidate probably finished HSSC/Intermediate or comparable for application in Bachelor’s (Undergraduate Program) and One-Tier Master’s degree.
- The candidate must have completed 16 years Bachelors’s/or identical Degree for application in Master’s (Postgraduate Program).
- The candidate must have completed 18 years Degree/or equivalent for application in Ph.D. Program.
- The candidate must fill all the fields of the Hungary application structure and HEC application structure and no section or field should be left unfilled.
- Certificates/Transcript/Degrees to be joined must be authenticated by the verifying specialists, for example, IBCC and HEC. Equality of O & A level from IBCC is mandatory.
- IELTS/TOEFL scores as required, where applicable.
- All candidates must present a clinical declaration of good ailment (gave not sooner than 15 November 2020, a composed endorsement from a doctor to demonstrate that the candidate doesn’t have the accompanying diseases: AIDS, Hepatitis A, B, C or some other pestilence conditions)
- In instance of conclusive choice, candidates should present a bond on lawful paper to HEC that he/she won’t change discipline after definite honor of grant, and following consummation of his/her degree, he/she will return back to Pakistan to serve the nation for a period as recommended by the HEC. If there should be an occurrence of inability to do as such, HEC maintains whatever authority is needed to recuperate from applicant or his/her underwriter, a punishment sum as endorsed/chose by the HEC.
- Applicants must satisfy all different prerequisites set by have Hungarian college/Tempus Public Foundation/Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- In instance of conclusive choice, competitor needs to present a bond concurrence with HEC.
How to apply for HEC Hungaricum Scholarship
Applicants are MANDATORILY required to submit just online applications at the Hungarian and HEC site. Inability to submit online application structures on BOTH submitted sites referenced at Step (1) & Step (2) won’t be considered for additional processing.
Hard duplicates of utilizations and different reports are not needed at the underlying stage. Nonetheless, candidates are needed to keep record of the multitude of submitted archives alongside printed duplicates of BOTH application structures (submitted online at HEC & Tempus Public Foundation).
At a later phase of the determination cycle, candidates will be needed to submit printed versions (counting on the web application structures submitted at HEC gateway with store slip & Tempus Public Foundation entry) alongside validated copies of the relative multitude of unique archives. Unique clinical endorsement and police leeway declaration additionally should be submitted.