Providing many services at various companies, General Labourers are regarded as an essential part of Canadian companies. There is always a need for an employee who could take care of all their physical or manual works within the warehouses, buildings, and construction industries.
Likewise, Pival International has announced a vacancy for General Labourer. Pival is a business 3PL provider that has continuously grown its team with professionalism and hard work.
Pival International is looking for candidates who are creative and collaborative with the team to make positive progress.
It ensures to provide proper training and tools that help enhances their quality as well as the services.
Job Location: Surrey, BC
Type: Full Time
- The company requires candidates who are:
- Physically fit who might be able to lift up to 40 lbs. of weight.
- Hardworking and creative
- Collaborative with the team but also be able to work effectively individually.
- The candidate is required to do the following things on the duty
- Order assembly
- cleaning and disposing of cardboard and scrap bracing and must discard them in designated areas or trash containers
- Shipping/receiving when needed
- Keep a check on the maintenance of the workplace
- Ability to work in various areas within the workplace when needed.
- Following all the safety procedures and quality standards
- Not compromising on quality
The candidate must have almost 2 years of experience working in the warehouse and almost 2 years of experience working as a general laborer.
How To Apply:
This website serves to spread information about various jobs. However, if you are willing to apply for the job, you can visit the official website of the industry.