With the lowest population worldwide, the need of people for better living in Canada is being satisfied best by the Canadian Government by introducing new jobs in the community. This has become possible with the onset of the New Canadian Policy put forward for the immigrants. If you want to explore some more ways and chances to try your luck in Canada, browsing this website well can help you a lot.
Proton Station has announced a new farmworker job in Canada that you can apply for at the instant.
Here is the detail about this job that might help you if you are considering applying for it.
Location: 733792 West Back Line RR2, Proton Station, Ontario
Type: Full time
Duration: 40 hrs/week
- English language
- No specific education
- 1 to less than 7 months of experience
To get this job, you need to be able to:
- Detect diseases and health problems in crops, poultry, and livestock
- Set and monitor water lines
- Set temperatures in barns, chicken coops, and pens
- Monitoring animal health
- Write daily progress reports.
- Operate farm machinery and pieces of equipment
- Maintain farm machinery and equipment
- Fees animals
- Clean stables, barnyards, barns, and pens
Basic Work Conditions
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding labor
- Work under pressure
- Standing, walking, kneeling, crouching for an extended period.
- Preset tight deadlines
- Better hand-eye coordination
Work Site Environment:
The employee is expected to work outdoors, in confined, noisy, hot, dusty, and cold spaces.
To be eligible for the job, you must be able to work in Canada legally. If you currently do not hold authorization to work in Canada, the employer will not bring your job application to notice.
How To Apply
This website is for informational purposes. However, if you want to apply for the job, you can email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.