Atomic Energy Jobs November 2020.
A leading and prestigious public area employer in islamabad is seeking out talented, qualified, and in a position individuals for appointment towards the posts stated below. the organisation offers aggressive and vivid career opportunities and potentialities under a conducive working surroundings with attractive earnings and fringe blessings. Folks that own the subsequent qualification and experience might also observe on-line at click on here
Senior Scientist (SPS-9) (Physics)
Ph.D. in Physics with expertise related to:
- Laser-plasma interaction, applications,measurements and related diagnostics
- Laser fusion and extreme states of matter
- Laser-induced shocks studies
- Pulse power sources and their applications
- High energy heavy ion physics
- High energy density physics and laboratory astrophysics studies
- High power laser development & related technology and Experimental work in high energy
- Development and applications of pinch devices
- High power microwave sources and applications
Senior Engineer / Scientist (SPS-9)
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engg / Telecom Engg. / RF Communication/ Electronics Engg. preferably from foreign universities. OR
- MS (1st Div.) in Electrical Engg. / RF
- Communication / Telecom Engg. / Electronics Engg. with minimum relevant experience of 04 years.
- Specialization, experience, or research work related to:
- Microwave Communication (High Power microwave vacuum devices, high power microwave transmission, charged particle accelerations)
- Power Electronics (Design and development of high energy constant current power supplies, modulators, pulsed power sources)
- Antenna Design and Propagation (Antenna design and characterization in an anechoic chamber, phased array antenna, beam steering, power divider, and phase shifter)
- High Power Electromagnetic Pulse etc.
- Preference will be given, having good experience of leading applied research LABs in the above fields with publications in international journals of good repute.
Senior Scientist (SPS-9)
- Ph.D. in Plant Molecular Biology with experience in Genomics/marker-assisted breeding for Sr. i.
- Ph.D. in Genomics with experience in livestock genomics for Sr. ii.
- Ph.D. in Human Molecular Genetics/Genomics for Sr. iii.
- Ph.D. in Industrial Biotechnology with experience in Synthetic Biology for Sr. iv.
Senior Medical Officer (SPS-9)
- MBBS with Post Graduate qualification of FCPS or equivalent Fellowship.
Medical Officer (SPS-8)
- MBBS (1st Div.) and completion of a one-year house job.
Junior Scientist (SPS-8)
- B.S (04 years)/ MSc (1st Div.) in a relevant field.
Junior Scientist (SPS-8) (Medical Physics)
- MS Physics (18 years education with 1st Div.) in Medical.
Chinese Interpreter (SPS-8)
- Bachelor’s degree (4 years) in the Chinese Language with minimum experience of 1 year of translation/interpretation from Chinese into English & Urdu and vice versa. OR
- Bachelor’s degree (4 years) with 1-1/2 years’ diploma in interpretership in the Chinese language from Govt. recognized institute and minimum experience of 2 years’ translation/interpretation from Chinese into English & Urdu & vice versa. OR
- Bachelor’s degree (4 years) with a one-year diploma in the Chinese language from Govt. recognized institute with minimum experience of 3 years of translation/interpretation from Chinese into English & Urdu and vice versa.
Accounts Officer (SPS-8)
- M.Com / MBA / Post Graduate / BBA (04 years’ degree after intermediate) in Finance / Accounting field (1st Div.) / MS (Financial Management) 1st Div. OR equivalent. OR
- CA (Inter)/ ICMA (Inter)/ACCA OR
- Graduate (1st Division) with SAS / PIPFA with 05 years’ post-qualification relevant experience.
Law Officer (SPS-8)
- Law graduates (preferably 1st Div.) having a valid license of Bar Council with a minimum (02) two years’ practical legal experience in Civil / Criminal / Service Matters.
- A 1st Div in Islamiyat / Arabic with Darse-Nizami
with minimum relevant experience of 10 years. OR
- Shahadat-ul-Almia Fil Uloom-ul-Arbiawallslamia from Wafaq-ul-Madaris or Dar-ul-Uloom recognized by HEC, with minimum relevant experience of 10 years.
Junior Executive-I, Accounts (SPS-7)
- M.Com / MBA / Post Graduate / BBA (04 years’ degree after intermediate) in Finance / Accounting field (1st Division) and not more than two 2nd Divisions from Matric onwards except final degree. OR
- SAS / PIPFA with 02 years’ post-qualification relevant experience
- No 3rd Division in the entire academic career.
- Preferably first-class academic career, however, the one-second division may be allowed except in final degree for Sr. No. 1-11,
- A first-class degree means a minimum of 60% marks for the annual system or CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 for the semester system and second class means a minimum of 50 % marks for the annual system or CGPA 2.0 out of 4.0 for the semester system.
- The maximum age limit on the closing date of the advertisement is 35 years. However, relaxation in age may be given as per rules.
- Candidates must have obtained educational degrees from the institutions/universities duly recognized by Higher Education Commission and registered with Pakistan Medical & Dental Council/ Pakistan Medical Commission (for Medical Degree), Bar Council (for Law Degree), and Pakistan Engineering Council (For Engineering Degree).
- Selected candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan.
- Degree of 04 years’ duration after intermediate in the relevant field will be considered at par with equivalent Master degree-16 year’s education.
- The experience will only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
- Candidates already employed in Govt. /Semi Govt. Organizations must provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employers at the time of Test/Interview.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of the above positions may be canceled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be accepted during and after selection.
- Selected candidates may be considered for advance increments & ante-date seniority as per rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test.
- Candidates must apply ONLINE only.
- The website Click Here will be available for online apply from TUESDAY 17 November 2020 to 08 December 2020.
Important Date to Remember
Publish in Express Newspaper
Online Apply Start From
Last date to apply