A renowned NGO based in Karachi and Lahore is looking for an Executive Assistant (Woman) to assist thier executive group. You’ll control more often than not business related responsibilities for the group along with growing reports, organizing journey and accommodation, taking time, and other organizational tasks. To do that role properly, candidate ought to have an in depth knowledge of the entire microsoft office suite, be extremely speedy at solving problems and feature enjoy as an government or administration assistant in the beyond.
Executive Assistant responsibilities:
• Making ready monetary statements, reviews, memos, invoices letters, and different files.
• Answering phones and routing calls to the person or taking messages.
• Dealing with basic bookkeeping duties.
• Filing and retrieving corporate information, documents, and reports.
• Researching and accomplishing statistics to put together documents for evaluate and presentation by way of boards of administrators, committees, and managers.
• Assisting prepare for conferences.
• accurately recording minutes from conferences.
• Greeting traffic and identifying if they must be able to meet with executives.
• Using diverse software, along with phrase processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
• Analyzing and studying incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as wanted.
• Making travel arrangements for executives.
• Solving workplace obligations that include ordering supplies and dealing with a records database.
• Experience as a virtual assistant.
• Starting, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
• Offer trendy administrative aid.
Govt Assistant Necessities:
• Tested experience as an government assistant or other applicable administrative help revel in.
• In-depth know-how of entire ms workplace suite.
• Ability to arrange a each day workload through priorities.
• Must be able to meet deadlines in a quick-paced quick changing environment.
• A proactive technique to hassle-fixing with sturdy choice-making talents.
• Expert degree verbal and written communications talents.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.